Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kate and Joe 10.18.2008






This was a great wedding, great probably does not describe it but I'm no writer, I just hit the "click" button.

Kate and Joe were married in Houma,LA. The ceremony took place at St Francis and the reception was held on the water at Melvin's. Kate's preparation was at her sister's house in Houma. Kate is a clothing designer so both dresses worn at the wedding were her design. Probably the largest house I've ever photographed in, no kidding. And the light inside was just amazing to shoot in.

Joe plays in the band, Sons of William (check them out on iTunes)and they sat in with the reception band,Mojeaux for a few songs. I'll name drop just one more time here since Marc Broussard sang a song for bride and groom! Truly a fun day to photograph! Very special thanks to Kate and Joe for allowing me to capture their wedding day!


1 comment:

Rachel/The Sheriff said...

I am friends with Joe & Kate and work with Sons of William (and also Marc) and I had to cancel my trip out to Louisiana for their wedding at the last minute. I'm so thankful my Google Alert for Sons of William found your blog and allowed me to see pictures from their beautiful day. THANK YOU!