Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love lensrentals.com!


I've used Lenrentals.com for renting gear for a little while now. Great service and the equipment is always in excellent condition. 2 weeks ago my Nikon D3 went down with a shutter problem so I was a little paranoid about not having backup-backup gear just in case so I rented a D700 from them for 2 weeks. Their packing is always top notch when they ship equipment and when I've rented camera bodies before they always come with a camera case. I thought this case was a bit much to show at a wedding so it stayed home, great for swamp gigging though!






2 comments:

Chelsea Nicole said...

How funny. Great to hear you like lensrentals.com! I was actually looking into a good place online since we don't have many retail places out in Vegas.

Chris Williams said...

Same here, downtown NOLA has very few choices for equipment and zero rental places. Plus I always like trying new gear so renting gives you a chance to see what you like.