Monday, August 18, 2008

Rachel and Michael June 14th 2008




Wonderful wedding! Rachel and Michael's wedding started with getting ready at the Ritz Carlton in New Orleans. All the way from Tampa,FL I had Tina Ortiz of Ortiz-Sellers Photography  help me out with the wedding photography. 

While Tina was photographing Rachel, I went over with Michael and we shot some images on the balcony at the Ritz. Cool view just outside the Fr Qtr Bar.

The ceremony and reception were held in City Park at the Pavilion of the Two Sisters . I love outdoor daytime weddings since you have allot more shooting options with the light. The reception went great and I think was the first time I've ever been to a 25 minute long 2nd line parade at a reception. Non stop, and since it was Tina's first 2nd line I think she had allot of fun shooting it. Yes, they don't have 2nd line parades in Tampa - I know, weird but true.

Special thanks to Rachel and Michael for letting us capture their special day, and I hope they enjoy the northwestern part of the USA.







No comments: