Monday, June 30, 2008

Ashley & Kevin - June 13th 2008






Wonderful couple! And Madison also, if I did not mention her she will probably never pose for me again! :)

Ashley got ready at her mom's house before going to the ceremony at Lady of Good Counsel in New Orleans. I loved the window light inside the front door, made for some beautiful portrait of Ashley.

Believe it or not, the Archbishop of New Orleans wants to close this church! the parishioners have launched a lawsuit so we'll have to see what happens. One look inside this church will make anyone wonder why they would want to close it. 

The reception was held at Generations Hall in New Orleans' Warehouse District. The Bucktown All-Stars provided the music. Can you ask for a better(or crazier) band? It was cool to have all 3 rooms at the Hall open.

I think the reception went til after midnight! Allot of dancing I remember well. Plus there was a groomsmen claiming to be a doctor showing up in allot of photos after 11pm. He knows who he is, whether he remembers anything after 11pm is another story.

Thanks to Ashley & Kevin(and Madison) for letting me capture their day!






No comments: